No Limit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FARM RAIDS

5 posters

Go down

FARM RAIDS Empty FARM RAIDS

Post by Hammurabi Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi guys Hammurabi again just bringing you the latest news as to what direction the guild is going to be moving. Todays topic is farm raids! Last week we ran two naxx 25s that did a full clear in one evening which is fantastic but it wasn't without its kinks. The group that i was leading with Pandaren lost (count them) SEVEN people on Gothic around 10pm (ish) who just had to go then and there. This left us unable to complete until we had a few people log on and we juggled some people on to alts etc etc. We managed a full clear after the second group completed and they jumped on their alts to help us out otherwise we wouldn't have been able to do saph with only 3 healers.

I am 100% sure that not a single person in the guild will disagree that this IS A PROBLEM.

Additionally we have kicked several members this week for being below standard as well as had several members decide to transfer off the server (cause new servers are supposed to be full straight away amirite) as well as players who just feel they don't have the same objectives in the game as the guild. Consequently unless we pick up new members we will not be able to run 2 naxx 25 teams next week. And no we're not going to spam recruit downies just to fill the spots.

So this week we will run only a single naxx 25 group. However we will be subbing people in and out for bosses / quarters as required so everyone atleast gets to do a few bosses. Which bosses you need loot from will be taken into consideration but so help me god don't pst me "demanding" a spot cause you want loot. Courtesy is the key Very Happy

Many of our veterns who don't need anything from naxx or have a desire to raid might relish this oportunity to take the night off, but please everyone show up on time at 7:15 server time for invites because we might need you. Assuming this works without bending too many noses out of shape this will be the format we raid in from now on.

Also you might want to get used to it because when we do progression we will be subbing people in and out as the situation requires it (more aoe for this fight, fewer healers for another etc etc) so on progression raids 35+ people will get to have a turn at a boss or two. One of the problems with Sarth +3 is that there is only one boss so unless someone fucks up and is subbed you're not likely to get a spot if you missed out when invites went out. THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT IN ULDAR and any other multi boss encounter when we're trying to stay ahead of the pack in server progression. Its compedative and it is fun because raiding for 4hrs+ is taxing and swapping players in and out is an effective solution to that.

As always any questions can be directed to me in game

- Hamm
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

FARM RAIDS Empty Re: FARM RAIDS

Post by Xansia Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 am

Perhaps a thread should be started where people post what items they need from what bosses , if they might arrive late or depart early and so on , so that you officers can develop some sort of idea of which people you will be bringing over others to what encounters .

This will lower the downtime between 7.15 and raid time and also encourage forum usage , which is essential for greater organization since obviously it's a base of information which can be checked at any time .
Xansia
Xansia
Administrator
Administrator

https://no-limit.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dEE Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 am

^ what he said

dEE
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackii Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 am

It seems we've lost quite a few healers so i might return back to resto just to help out until we get our ranks back up. I spoke to Hamm about this and he seems fine with it. I havent got any 'main' spec gear for a while so it shoudn't piss anyone off. Im also not expecting to be getting any loot over regular healers as the boom pieces i have are fine (Aside from not having a t7 set bonus).

I do have a fair chunk of high end resto raid experience (Raided BC as resto), so its not like im jumping into this brand new.

Just an FYI since I think good healers are hard to come by and we've lost some i'll help fill the ranks.

Blackii

Back to top Go down

Post by krwdancer Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 am

!I HAVE A TREE TOO but blackii probs has better resto gear than dancer.

edit:nm

krwdancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum